Eris HD10BT Professional Headphones with Bluetooth and Noise Canceling
The Eris HD10BT is a professional studio headphone featuring powerful 40 mm drivers; balanced frequency response from 20Hz - 20kHz; wired or wireless Bluetooth® connectivity options; Active Noise Canceling; superior acoustic isolation; a built-in mic with answer and redial control to take phone calls; plus a hard carrying case with adapters and all required connection and charging cables.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and ?”- to-¼” adapter included)
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included ?