7-day satisfaction guarantee - We accept returns for a full money-back refund if item is in un-used, new condition and in original packaging. Items returned not in the original packaging may be subject to a re-stocking fee, or may be refunded as an in-store credit.
After 7 days, we offer exchange or store credit up to 30 days after purchase. Item must be in un-used, new condition and in original packaging. Other returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee or 3-months rent on instruments.
Holiday Gift Returns. - items purchased from November 1 to December 24 have an extended return policy until January 9th of the New Year.
All returns must be accompanied by a receipt, or must have been purchased on an account. We keep a record of all sales that are attached to someone's name. If you're not sure that the item is going to be right for you, please make sure that it is purchased under your name and phone number. This will clear up any confusion when processing a return. If you're not comfortable providing this information, make sure to keep your receipt.
"Un-used, New Condition" means that the item is still salable as a brand new item. Imagine you were shopping for this item. Would you pay 'new' price for it in the condition you're returning it?
Exceptions to our return policy include:
- Special orders - A 15% restocking fee would apply to special orders being returned
- Computer software - No returns on opened computer software
- Products with accompanying software that have been registered
- Print music (books and sheet music) - Once print music has been purchased, it is considered used and copyright law prohibits us from refunding it. There are some exceptions that apply (eg. The print music was purchased as a gift)
- Harmonicas - Due to the nature of this instrument, we cannot take them back. We would be happy to help you get service on any harmonica that you feel isn't playing to it's potential, but the cost of shipping and service (if not under warranty) are to be borne of the owner of the harmonica. Most harmonicas do carry some warranty, but it is not a replacement warranty. It covers service only.
- Earplugs and in-ear monitors - Anything that goes in your ears cannot be returned after being used.
Items can be returned in original packaging with included accessories/manuals to:
King's Music Ltd.
114-2669 Langdon Street
Abbotsford, BC V2S 8J5
King's Music Ltd
1-45450 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack, BC V2R 3P4